Thursday, July 8, 2010

Testing from my phone.

I now have a Motorolla Droid that I absolutely love. I can download apps and not worry that I will take up too much space. I downloaded the Blogger-Droid app and am trying it out now. When I first got the phone I played with the camera (5 megapixels) and found a Twitter app that I liked. I found a couple of games and messed around with the GPS. I kid you not, I had the thing for half the day before I even remembered that made phone calls.

Now I'm used to it and can't imagine what I was missing out on before a cell phone could do all this stuff. I am amazed that I can push a button and tell my phone (verbally) to navigate to a place and it knows what I said and what to do within seconds. I can't even imagine what more it could possibly do!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.3

No comments: