Sunday, August 22, 2010

Top 10 Reason's I Like Being a Teacher

10. I love writing with mechanical pencils.
9. I actually like planning and having a structured day.
8. I get to be creative every day.
7. I learn new things every day.
6. Kids' minds work in wondrous ways and figuring them out each day is a rewarding challenge.
5. I enjoy being in a school, the colors, the constant learning, the smell of paper and crayons
4. I love to read and get to do this at work!
3. I get to have 20 people look up to me everyday.
2. I am tired but satisfied at the end of the day.
1. I have one of the most important jobs in the world.

A new school year has started and I ended my week extremely stressed and feeling like I was being buried under the amount of work I had to do. I got some of it done and the haze of stress lifted. When I came out of that haze, I remembered all of these things and it made me appreciate my job a little more.

No comments: